Burnt Arduino Micro

Hey I´m knew to arduino boards

and i bought the arduino micro, I had 5 volts (On )connected to the pin Vin and I connected the usb port and uploaded the file

since then it hasn’t worked any more. I think I burnt it…

If I connect the arduino to the usb port the blue light turns on, and if i press reset the RX light turns orange

if I upload a file, I get this message

Sketch uses 4,790 bytes (16%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28,672 bytes.
Global variables use 151 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,409 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,560 bytes.
processing.app.debug.RunnerException
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:133)
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.upload(Compiler.java:158)
at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1260)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1202)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1174)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2471)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port ‘/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Modem’.
at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:92)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:122)
… 6 more
Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Modem; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Port busy.
at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:164)

I do no have any other way to connect the ports see the attachment below please help
i hope i did no burn the arduino

Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 10.45.58 PM.png

Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Modem; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Port busy.

It looks like the port is in use by something else, and/or you've selected the wrong serial device.

I don't think this is a hardware issue.