Button combinations

The real problem is that i probably need to go to sleep for awhile,

But my question is can I and how can I combine my INPUT_PULLUP functions

I have three buttons 1,2,3 each when pressed writes a letter a,b,c to serial all good, But then i want to

send a different letter to my case switch if two or all buttons are click if I do it now it adds the new

letter d but will also send the other letters from all buttons

My crystal ball is on the blink.
Sorry, you’ll have to post code.

You can just count your button presses, check State Change Detection in the arduino IDE examples and just have a variable that changes the letter according to the button press.

M.......

if (button 1 == LOW) && (button2 == LOW) { do something}

MDPete: I have three buttons 1,2,3 each when pressed writes a letter a,b,c to serial all good, But then i want to send a different letter to my case switch if two or all buttons are click if I do it now it adds the new letter d but will also send the other letters from all buttons

You'd have to use one button as a "modifier button" which creates no code by itself. Just as the "shift" key on your PC keyboard.

Let's say button 1 is the modifier button and the modifiert button is not pressed: 2 pressed ==> 'A' 3 pressed ==> 'B'

An when the modifier button is pressed: 2 pressed ==> 'C' 3 pressed ==> 'D'

my code 

void loop() 
{  
    int butt1 = digitalRead(input1);
    int butt2 = digitalRead(input2);
    int butt2 = digitalRead(input3);

if(butt1 == LOW) {
            Serial.print('a');    
            delay(3);
     }
     if(butt2 == LOW) {
            Serial.print('b');
           delay(3);
     }

if(butt3 == LOW) {
         Serial.print('c');
         delay(3);
    }
      if(butt1 == LOW && butt2 == LOW){
         Serial.print('d');
         delay(3);
      }

}

else makes all the difference, I got it now Thanks all , And AWOL get that crystal ball looked at I know a guy lol

Maybe he can fix your code tags

Thanks he did :)