Button doesn't work wright

Hi guys I want to build senso so I started first to put everything together and then start programming.
So i put 4 buttens and 4 lamps on a breadboard.
Iconected 1 leg of each button with a digital port 1leg with 5V 1 leg with a resitor and then ground and 1 leg is unconnected.
I programmed first 1 button so i push it I see it on the serial monitor. I only wrote this code for 1 button, but when I press no matter which button it reacts where is my fault?

Reading that I have no idea how things are wired. This is where a drawing of your circuit, even a hand drawn image along with posting your code would go a long way. I have no idea based on your post what is causing your problem.

Ron

It appears you are going to short the power rails when a switch is closed.

LEDs need series dropping resistors.

Show us a good schematic of your circuit.
Show us a good image of your wiring.
Give links to components.
Posting images:

Use CTRL T to format your code.
Attach your ‘complete’ sketch between code tags, use the </> icon in the posting menu.
[code]Paste your sketch here[/code]

The way to remember how to wire those button switches is two wires only, across a diagonal.

Then you don’t have to remember which pairs of pins are commoned-up in the switch. (Though you
can check this with a multimeter if you want).

Wire one side of button to ground, the other to a pin, use pinMode (pin, INPUT_PULLUP); in the
setup() function.

The the pin will read LOW when the button is pressed, HIGH otherwise. A helper function can make
this easier to follow in your code:

bool is_pressed(byte button)
{
  return digitalRead (button) == LOW ;  // return true if button pressed and connects pin to ground.
}

if (is_pressed (button1))
  {
  }

That way the rest of the code doesn’t have to know about the sense of the button pins, and will
be easy to read due to the “is_pressed” function name being meaningful

See this post: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=643756.0

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum". OR http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html. Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code. It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png? Please NO FRITZY picture.

I see NO RESISTORS, where are the LED current limit resistors and the pull-down resistors for the buttons. Do you have a DMM?

Tom... :)