Button pressure sensitivity in Windows

Hello everyone! So, some time ago I've tried using a PS2 controller with the Arduino by using Bill Porter's library and it didn't work. Now, I decided to give it another try, and, to my surprise, it works, but unfortunately, not with my wireless controller. But no problem. The controller it worked with is completely offbrand and I have been informed there is no way in the world it could have pressure sensitivity on buttons/D-pad. I just changed the "//#define pressures true" to "#define pressures true" and lo and behold, it started working with the D-pad. Then, I had a look in the example code and figured that "ps2x.Analog(PSAB_BUTTON)" would give me pressure readings from the CROSS/CIRCLE/TRIANGLE/SQUARE buttons. So basically, some offbrand controllers do have pressure sensitivity. But we're getting off-topic. What I want to know is if there's any way you could make the pressure sensitivity be recognized by any game (that supports axis as buttons) or emulator? Thanks everyone in advance!

I cannot imagine how a game can make use of pressure sensitivity without specialized code. Either it tries to get analog values and uses these, or it uses digital values only.

Well, for example, there is this game "BeamNG.Drive" that is a very realistic vehicle deformation simulator and it can either use a normal keyboard/controller button and it acts digital (pressed or not) or you can assign an axis/slider/whatever and it would be like, for example, pressing the gas/brake harder or lighter. I was also thinking of maybe a PS2 emulator, PCSX2, that normally supports analog buttons, but my cheap PS2 controller to USB adapter doesn't send anything analog so the emulator can't use it. I was just wondering if the Arduino could send pressure sensitivity for buttons (like the PS3 controller, which is suported by PCSX2, but I don't have one) and be read by a program.

Anyone, please...