C++ Clock Code that turns on LED strips using Arduino Nano

Hi,
Does any of you know a list of clock functions of something like that? I know the Language Reference for arduino: arduino.cc/reference/en But there's nothing about time & date, so if any of you know where i can find such functions and commands it would be really nice.

My goal is to make a very simple arduino code, that turns a LED strip on when the clock is for example 23:25 and turn off again at 04:14 monday and thuesday with a custom fade in and out effect (so it takes e.g. 5 min to fade into full brightness, and out again when it's suppose to turn off)

I am not a very good programmer so i really hope you guys can help me out, especially because i can't find any code with a time stamp that i can edit INSIDE of the code.

If you write any code, can you then please make a comment next to the code that explains what every line of code does? That helps me understand how it works.

Does any of you know a list of clock functions of something like that?

Arduino boards do not have built in clocks that indicate time of day so functions like that are not available. You can connect a Real Time Clock (RTC) module to the Arduino and use a library to interface to the RTC. The library will have functions to read the time. You can then write functions to do things at certain times of day.

Current popular RTC modules are often based on the DS3231 RTC chip.

We usually do not write code for people. The RTC libraries have example code that will help you to learn to use the RTC. There are several libraries for the DS3231. Go to the library manager in the IDE and type ds3231 in the search box.

I know the Language Reference for arduino: arduino.cc/reference/en But there's nothing about time & date, so if any of you know where i can find such functions and commands it would be really nice.

Go to the "libraries" section - you can find RTC and DateTime libraries there and install them.