C++ writing a file to folder

Hi,

I would like to use c++ in an arduino sketch.

Would somebody be able to show me the basics of writing a text file to a directory?

Kind regards
C

conor1:
I would like to use c++ in an arduino sketch.

Not a problem, Arduino is C++ based.

conor1:
Would somebody be able to show me the basics of writing a text file to a directory?

What text file? Where? What directory?

Great.

Just creating a text file called hello and writing the strign hello world to it and saving it to the /home directory would be very helpful.

Kind regards
c

So, on the computer? No, you can't do that with the Arduino. You have to make a computer program for that. Arduino has nothing to do with that. Take a look at Processing

No, I meant in an arduino sketch, I want to create a text file and write the value of a variable to it and then save it to a directory. What I was asking was if somebody could show me how to do it in C++.

No, I meant in an arduino sketch, I want to create a text file and write the value of a variable to it and then save it to a directory.

What directory? A directory on the computer? Or on the Arduino?

If your talking about the Arduino, then no there is no way to this without additional hardware such as a SD card module.

If your talking about the PC, then again no, unless you push these variables over serial, and the PC parses the serial monitor for the variables to then store in its file system.