How to calculate the correct course of the boat with the following data:
- Current angle from the compass bearing.
- GPS coordinates of the destination point
- GPS coordinates of the point where the boat is currently located.
- Calculated angle from the current GPS point to the target GPS point.
- The current angle at which the boat flows based on the current GPS coordinates e.g. refreshed every second (in case the compass is incorrectly calibrated)
Does it make sense to compare points 4 - 5 in real time? (difference creates compass rotation correction)
What patterns should I follow, what should I pay special attention to?
Thanks for help.