calling in another code

Hi hopefully I can explain this well enough to make sense. So in some program languages like C you can create an entirely separate code for a program and then have a main one that calls that code when a certain condition is fulfilled so that the main code does not look to messy and complicated. Is there some way to do that with arduino language. Right now I have a pretty long code for temperature readings and I dont want to add it to my main code it would just make it to complicated to try and debug if something goes wrong.

Not sure if this is a solution to your problem, but right below the "magnifying glass" on the right edge of the IDE is a down-arrow icon. Click on that and select New Tab. It will then prompt you for a name for the tab. You can move code from the original tab to the second tab (assuming all definitions are present) and compile it. The default file extension for the new file is *.ino. The new file is added to the current working directory.

ichigo55:
Hi hopefully I can explain this well enough to make sense. So in some program languages like C you can create an entirely separate code for a program and then have a main one that calls that code when a certain condition is fulfilled so that the main code does not look to messy and complicated. Is there some way to do that with arduino language. Right now I have a pretty long code for temperature readings and I dont want to add it to my main code it would just make it to complicated to try and debug if something goes wrong.

Since the "Arduino language" as you call it is really C++, you can do anything here that you are used to doing in C or C++.