Camera+Arduino Mega+SD card+Bluetooth Help

Im trying to send an image, taken by a CMOS camera from an SD card interface to either my computer or android phone using a bluetooth interface. I am new to the whole programming thing and need help as to where to begin. I dont know the right type of bluetooth shield to buy or coding to use.

I'm not sure quite how you envisage these components fitting together, but there are already wireless interfaces that are the size and shape of an SD card that transmit files written to the card to remote storage via Bluetooth or WiFi - wouldn't one of those meet your needs?

I have a camera connected to an Arduino, which is programmed to save the picture taken as a JPEG image to the SD card interface. I wanted to attach a Bluetooth shield to that to wirelessly transfer the data to either a phone or computer.

I also want to both store the image to the SD card and automatically transfer wirelessly to any device that pairs with the bluetooth device. I'm just not sure where to begin in terms or what type of bluetooth device to purchase or the coding to write

Ramaru: automatically transfer wirelessly to any device that pairs with the bluetooth device.

How do you see this part working - is there some standard established protocol which enables a bluetooth device to push files to any other device that pairs with it?

I don't know any. Like I said, I need guidance on how to start it up. I found an earlier post which is similar to my dilema but it has yet to be answered. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=219162.0 I am not sure what exactly they are using to transfer the image though. I would like to do it wirelessly.