Camera. display and arduino pls help me

HI guys i have issue. I have a university project that is about arduino . i wanna connect camera and display with arduino. i have a google nexus 5 rear camera. i need just live stream video it doesnt matter to save video just camera show me as the say it shows me what happened in front of camera. There is issue star here " I dont know how to connect them. " pls pls pls help me (( thanks in advance and lots of apologize for my english

I dont know how to connect them.

You may as well use string - it isn't going to work.

i wanna connect camera and display with arduino.

Your only hope is to use an Arduino MRZ4000 which is a new Arduino with an FPGA on it. There is an example that will generate a HDMI signal, and if a specific camera is attached it will stream that camera onto the HDMI signal.

from this post:- Supported Cameras - MKRVIDOR4000 - Arduino Forum

right now we are supporting MIPI CSI-2 streams with Bayer at 8 bit per pixel and 640x480 resolution. max pixel clock rate is around 500 mbps however if you plan to store image in SDRAM clock should be a bit lower.
we are providing in the library code to initialize OV5647. if you need to drive something different it's possible but likely you''ll need to get your hands a bit dirty.

However, I don't see where just running demo code on an Arduino will impress anyone from University.

Grumpy_Mike:
However, I don't see where just running demo code on an Arduino will impress anyone from University.

It's been a while since you went to university hasn't it? These days that is practically considered a dissertation.

t's been a while since you went to university hasn't it?

Well it is 20 years since I left University after 21 years lecturing so now you come to mention it you probably get a third for tying your shoe laces.