Can a Uno handle all these?

Hey there! Its my first project with an Arduino, so please bear with the dumb doubts. For this thing of mine, I need an Ultrasonic Sensor, a Gyroscope, a Buzzer, three push buttons and an 16x2 LCD. Can I connect all these components at once to an Arduino Uno? I mean will I run out of pins or not? Should I go for a Mega 2560(will have to buy one though).

Yup, shouldn't be a problem.
Could use an LCD with I2C backpack. That saves 6 pins (assuming the Gyro also uses I2C).
But you should have enough pins without that.
Post links to the devices you want to use if you want to be sure.
Read the posting guidelines first.

That said, a beginner should start by using one device/sensor at the time.
Leo..

Thanks for the reply mate. Here are the required links:

Gyro
Ultrasonic
I2C for LCD
LCD
Buzzer

And yeah even I wanted my first project to be nice and simple, but gotta do something little more than that for this Robotics Project I am to submit in 3 days.

First Arduino project with that many sensors, and due in three days?
Good luck.
Leo..

3 days, that's 72 hours.
Gonna be a serious learning curve. Hope you have nothing else to do.

SQLinjector:
Thanks for the reply mate. Here are the required links:

Gyro
Ultrasonic
I2C for LCD
LCD
Buzzer

And yeah even I wanted my first project to be nice and simple, but gotta do something little more than that for this Robotics Project I am to submit in 3 days.

Unless you have all those devices in you hand right now, you will at least two weeks to get them.

Paul

Ordered them yesterday, and here they are in my hand today :smiley:

Should have ordered a power supply too.

A spare mobile phone charger will do fine as power supply. Gives a nice regulated 5V output, nothing OP has that needs higher voltage or lots of current.