Can Adruino Software Control High Power Dc Servo Motor?

Hi, i'm working on a project and i need to control the speed and position of the Dc servo, most of the post i saw uses hobby rc servo, and the values of the code controls the angle and for a modified continuous rotation rc sevo, the value controls the speed and not the angle. I am wondering if there is a library or code that can control both the speed and position of an non-rc dc servo motor. Thank you

Regards, ddzeko

It is quite likely that an Arduino can control your servo motor but you have not told us what sort of input signals it requires

Post a link to the datasheet for your servo and the datasheet for the servo driver board.

...R

No information in, no information out.... Part number, datasheet, ...

This thread is even more confusing considering the earlier thread on a related subject.

Why a new thread with even less information about the motor being used?

DuaneDegn: This thread is even more confusing considering the earlier thread on a related subject.

Why a new thread with even less information about the motor being used?

Thanks for pointing that out.

It is very frustrating when one makes comments that are completely ignored.

...R

I am very sorry, i’m not ignoring the comments just that i was searching for a suitable motor for my project requirement so as to post it here. To Robin, is it because the previous motor which i gave is an ac servo motor and therefore it is much more complicated or unable to control using Adruino? Or it is due to the servopack of the motor. I’ve attached the specification sheet of the motor which meets my requirement below, i am now searching for a compatible gearbox to be attached to it.

Regards,
ddzeko

ds_blm.pdf (182 KB)

ddzeko: is it because the previous motor which i gave is an ac servo motor and therefore it is much more complicated or unable to control using Adruino? Or it is due to the servopack of the motor.

As you still have not provided any information about the required motor control signals I cannot answer your question.

I've attached the specification sheet of the motor which meets my requirement below,

That PDF is also missing any information about the motor control signals.

As a general comment you may find that a 16MHz Arduino is not fast eneough to read a 1000 pulses per revolution encoder if the motor is expected to run at high speed.

...R