Can anyone help me how to build the arduino?

There are the steps to make the arduino. However, I'm not sure how it looks like and how to do it. Can anyone instruct me or send the image of it?
// Connect VCC of the BMP180 sensor to 3.3V (NOT 5.0V!)
// Connect GND to Ground
// Connect SCL to i2c clock - on '168/'328 Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/etc thats Analog 5
// Connect SDA to i2c data - on '168/'328 Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/etc thats Analog 4
// EOC is not used, it signifies an end of conversion
// XCLR is a reset pin, also not used here
// Buzzer conected to A1 by 1k resistor

Build the Arduino?

Those aren't steps for building an Arduino of any way, shape, or form that I know of. They do seem like steps toward building something - though what that something is could be anyone's guess.

Perhaps, ytuenci, it would be better to describe what it is that you are actually building, also perhaps provide a link to whatever it is that is being built, and also some pictures or drawings of the circuit you have built based on the above instructions (plus any code you have written) - so we can be more helpful with our advice and troubleshooting.

Note that we want your pictures and drawings and code - not that of someone else's stuff; because for all we know, you may have missed a step or placed something improperly - and that can only be determined by looking at the wiring, schematics, and code relevant to your implementation, not someone else's.

I did not build the circuit yet

Isn't it easier to just revive your old thread.
Leo..