Can anyone help me please!!!

Can I help me with arduino simulink how to read the pendumlum project!!!

What???

Give some real info on what you are asking.

Weedpharma

Do not double post.

Attach a USB cable to your Arduino. Do not plug it in to a computer, but rather hold the other end of the cable in one hand. Lift your arm until the Arduino hangs freely below your hand. Swing it gently.

Boom!

Chris: you are thinking of a pendulum.

The OP was asking about

the pendumlum project

Right - pendumlum. (In this ancient, yet topical paper, even gravity wave, experimental physicists can make that typo!) I still think the mere act of swinging an Italian microprocessor board back and forth will lead to an experience of peace and enlightenment. And maybe observation of predicted relativistic phenomenon. You are getting sleeepeeey ...

ChrisTenone:
Right - pendumlum.

You clearly have good search skills Chris.

OldSteve:
You clearly have good search skills Chris.

Not me - google.

The article itself was an interesting bit of history - 16 years prior to the actual observation of gravity waves.

ChrisTenone:
Not me - google.

The article itself was an interesting bit of history - 16 years prior to the actual observation of gravity waves.

Yeah. For some reason, I get a little buzz each time one of those theories is proven. Like when they finally found what appears to be the Higgs boson. I'm now waiting for them to learn more about the so-called "Higgs Field", so we can get control of gravity.
Probably not in my lifetime, but I can hope. :slight_smile:

See http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=427360

Thread locked for double or triple-posting.