Can Arduino Playground code for an Arduino Uno be used for SainSmart Uno

Will the programming found on this site, which is used for say Arduino uno, be used on a SainSmart Uno?

Will the code be axactly the same, or differ, beacause I see that the SainSmart Uno is a replica of the Arduino Uno.

Will the code be axactly the same, or differ, beacause I see that the SainSmart Uno is a replica of the Arduino Uno.

Yes, certainly.

It will be one or the other. Try the code you are interested in and see. Virtually all of it will work.

Thanks!!

Haven't bought it yet, but it's a lot cheaper than the Arduino uno that's why I'm considering the SainSmart Uno.

but it's a lot cheaper than the Arduino uno that's why I'm considering the SainSmart Uno.

Just be sure to go to the SainSmart forum when you have problems.

There are no operational differences between a SainSmart Uno and a Arduino branded UNO. Any 328 based Arduino clone will work the same. And Paul, this forum isn't just for Arduino Hardware, it's for Arduino software issues as well, so stop being a bigot :-)

And Paul, this forum isn't just for Arduino Hardware, it's for Arduino software issues as well, so stop being a bigot :-)

Who pays for this forum? It isn't SainSmart.