Can Arduino Yun switching between 2 network?

I had 2 modem with WDS connection between each other. And i had put these 2 modem at different location but same floor. So, can the arduino yun automatically connected to modem A and get the RSSI reading then after 2 seconds, the arduino yun connect to modem B and get the latest RSSI reading?
Can i hardcode the arduino yun to connect the internet without go through interface/browser?
Thank You. :slight_smile:

If I get it right, the yun doesn’t do that out-of-the-box, but you can write some script to make it work the way you want. It may not be as easy: basically if you can do that with linux, you can do that with the yun

Do you have any recommended website about communicate with linux? :slight_smile:
Besides, can the openwrt duel with this purpose? :~

By your first question, I guess you have no experience with linux: if that's the case, I would suggest you to simply reconfigure the yun each time you need it.
Since the yun has no graphical interface, the most powerful tool you can use is the yun "advanced configuration panel" (click on "configure" from the webpanel and find the link on top of the page)

Thank you for your suggestion. I would try it out. :slight_smile: