Can I a little help getting started in the right direction?

The main thing I am trying to do is make use of surplus components I have easy access to. most of those components are usb related. I have not yet gotten into how to get an Arduino to communicate with another Arduino. i have probably been looking for the wrong thing or looking right at it and did not realize its just a switch of this or that. i have been able to control a sort of rc car using a usb cable and computer with commands and a cnc logic command example : "turn,90,right" would get it to turn 90 degrees to the right ish my code needs work on that to get 90 degrees right. that same usb serial controlled rc car can follow a transmitter threw a recever array i made that tells it witch receiver has the strongest signal to analog 5v(actually its a nano with each recevers signal strength inputted and it tells arduino 2 witch one threw pwm digital out of one to analog input 0 of the other).

the project to learn my way threw for greater future endeavors

i have a computer with usb
i have a usbx4 hub
i have a bluetooth usb
i have a usb camera
i have a usb speaker
i have a rc robot (described above)
i have an Arduinox2 not in robot

my fist plan is to turn one Arduino with male usb pass threw and usb to Arduino serial pass threw into a pc(2 usb ports 1 goes to hub on robot 1 goes to ardunio on robot to send commands from ardunio create monitor to wireless/transmission wire to another Arduino with female usb port where the hub conects and then the bluetooth usb speaker and camera for the pc to control it all. then letting my creativity bust out from there. i have later plans for the project to have an Arduino that runs into the pc or transmitter threw the serial (poteomiter/joystick and buttens to decide and send robot the "turn,90,right")

my exploration is stifled cause i am having a hard time finding what i need to know to get around the issues at hand. i am sorry if this is not the right place for this i tend to learn best when left to my own devices with a general direction of exploration

If you post a specific question, you might get some useful responses.

Do you have the programming skills to get through this? You want a lot but I'm not sure about attention to detail.

a program does exactly as it is coded to do i just dont know the language to use.

as for a direct question how would i go about making Arduino 1 take 1 usb and pass it to Arduino 2 how do i do that and how do i get 1 Arduino to translate commands sent from serial monitor to Arduino 2

The host side of a USB cable requires a relatively complex operating system. Most Arduinos can't do this.

In fact most Arduinos don't do the other end either: there is a helper chip to do that work.

roughshadow:
as for a direct question how would i go about making Arduino 1 take 1 usb and pass it to Arduino 2 how do i do that and how do i get 1 Arduino to translate commands sent from serial monitor to Arduino 2

Get an Arduino with more than one Serial. A Mega or Due is really good. A Leonardo or Micro are also useful for this.

roughshadow:
a program does exactly as it is coded to do i just dont know the language to use.

"a program does exactly as it is coded to do" --- trivia that anyone can tell tells me nothing.

"i just dont know the language to use" --- the Arduino IDE has you code in C/C++.
You can get other free compilers and likely a basic interpreter or even get an assembler.

What you want needs a lot of coding to do. Usually beginners work on simple things so I hope you're not a beginner.
I can see a whole raft of small projects, mostly already done on the forum, that could go together to make this one.