can i connect 'SI4432' or 'HC-12' with arduino to my pc

Hi, i have made an RC car now i want to increase their controlling range, before i buy these two models which they both are 1km range at peak i wanted to know which can send & receive data between my computer and my arduino? the model names are SI4432 and HC-12
if none of them can do it then can you recommend any modules (bluetooth or wireless) that i can communicate between computer and arduino?
regards

You'll need Bluetooth on your PC if you want to go Bluetooth.

If you want wifi, you'll need to buy a Wifi shield or an ESP module to use with your Arduino.

Your choice.

i think wireless modules doesn’t needs a shield to use same as bluetooth module?!

and i have bluetooth on my computer

anway i wanted to tell me if these types of wireless/bluetooth modules can be connected to computer in order to communicate between arduino and computer, as i searched and i didn’t found any information

hedihadi:
anway i wanted to tell me if these types of wireless/bluetooth modules can be connected to computer in order to communicate between arduino and computer, as i searched and i didn't found any information

One is a module and one is an IC if you had bothered to Google.

What kind of data are you sending and receiving, especially to and from the PC?
The SI4432 is an SPI device, so could be connected to the Arduino, but not to the PC.
The HC-12 is a TTL serial device which can be connected easily to the Arduino, but to connect it to a PC you will need a USB to serial TTL adapter.