can i get interrupt in arduino using gsm ??

hello,
i wanted to do something new task when arduino received message on GSM module.

here arduino is performing some another task and i want to give interrupt via sending message from my mobile to gsm module.

i don't know , is that possible with arduino uno ? if yes ,please give me any suggestion.

please
give me answer

is that possible ?

Don't be so impatient: this is an international forum where someone who has a suggestion my be 12h away from you and there could be an answer waiting when you next wake up. It's not a 24h help desk with a 3h turnaround.

and i want to give interrupt via sending message from my mobile to gsm module.

That is NOT going to work. A text message does NOT arrive instantly. Texting a message to the Arduino, and then expecting to immediately react is nonsense.

Even if it made sense, an interrupt stops the code where it is executing, executes and interrupt handler, and then resumes executing right where it left off.

If you want the Arduino to do something different when a text message arrives, you need to use a different approach.

I'm guessing that you have a lot of delay()s and for loops that prevent loop() from executing as often as it should. Your program should have ZERO calls to delay() and ZERO for loops.