Can I Pair 2 HC-05 with 1 Arduino Micro?

Hi,
I started a new project and i'm using 2 arduino micro. My point, be able to transfer data from two arduino to a computer using a single communication module. And i thought, If I use 3 HC-05 BT modules, I will be able to receive data on a single channel.
What i want to ask, can I connect one HC-05 to one card and connect two HC-05 to the other card? In other words, can one of the hc-05s on the second card communicate with the HC-05 on the other card and transfer data to the computer through the other HC-05 module?

My goal is to receive data from single channel to use two arduino micro.

Thx...

help pls...

Thank you for your patience.

You can have two HC-05 on one Arduino, where one is used to receive date from the other Arduino and the second HC-05 passes data from both Arduinos to PC. This would require one HC-05 to be on software serial if your Arduino only has one hardware serial port.

You could do this using only one HC-05 on the base Arduino, which is configured in the programme to alternately connect to other Arduino and PC.

In both instances, only one Arduino talks to PC.

No, i want to communicate first arduino-second arduino and first or second arduino-computer.
How can i do this?

Or can i pair two bluetooth with one arduino micro?

pls thx...

ykurt52:
No, i want to communicate first arduino-second arduino and first or second arduino-computer.

As described in reply #2

Thx wl :slight_smile: