Can i pass the data from arduino mega to arduino Yun ?

Hello everyone !
my project need me to get the data reading i get from arduino mega and pass it to arduino yun so that i can save it on some server site but now im currently stuck wondering how can i pass the data from mega to yun ! is it possible ?
help please ! thanks everyone :cold_sweat:

First I must say why?
Is the Yun not capable of taking measurements itself?
Anyway there are lots of ways :-
I2C bus
SPI Bus
Serial
Watch out for the fact that they run at different voltages you might need a level shifter or resistors.

Grumpy_Mike:
First I must say why?
Is the Yun not capable of taking measurements itself?
Anyway there are lots of ways :-
I2C bus
SPI Bus
Serial
Watch out for the fact that they run at different voltages you might need a level shifter or resistors.

Because my project need me to use arduino yun wireless feature to store the collected data into server site database ! And the project is already running with arduino mega board so the way i can improve it is to pass the data from mega -> yun !
Do you have links where i can find out the basic connection for them?

And the project is already running with arduino mega board

That is absolutely no reason to use two processors. Put it all onto one, you are just making it a lot more complex than you need to by having two processors..

Do you have links

What is wrong with googling arduino xxx where xxx is what you are looking for.
I did this and came up with these.

http://www.ladyada.net/learn/arduino/lesson4.html

thank you mike !

Cause due to my project requirement , we want it to power up with power socket and not through computer usb port !
that's what we need the arduino yun wireless feature to store data into server site! anyway is it even possible ?

I still do not understand why the Yun can not do it all itself, your explination makes no sense. Yes as I have pointed out it is possible. Not all possible things make sense or are the best way of goinfpg about things.
Saying it is a requirement makes it sound like homework or an assignment.

yup you're right! cause with just powering from the power socket , i have to store the data collected into internet server site which the mega cannot do it right ? so i have decided to collect the data from mega then pass it to yun ( to use the wireless feature ) so i can store it somewhere in the internet.

Last time from me:-

so i have decided to collect the data from mega then pass it to yun

Why not gather the data from the Yun?