can i put static IP to my uno w/ ethernet shield?.

hi guys.. pls help me with this im currently working with a project.. just want to know if its possible to use static ip for ethernet shield and to its code of course.. i've already tried setup the static ip to the router but it always redirects me to the configuration page of the router insted to the webserver output of the project.. pls help me with this,.

Set a static lan ip address in your arduino code and don't do anything to the router. The router should accept the arduino sratic ip address if no other device is currently using that ip address.

Ensure sure that your static IP respects the range defined by the router :wink:

Did you try to use "Ethernet.begin(...)" with more than 2 parameters?

guys.. i have always experience the error request timed out.. i already reserved an IP Address the ip that being used in the code to the router.. i have done this before but after few days of trying to browse the IP given it gives me the error..

want to try the no-ip ddns service but dont know how to configure it to tplink router and to input it to the code..

want to try the no-ip ddns service but dont know how to configure it to tplink router and to input it to the code..

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=tp+link+virtual+server&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=&gws_rd=ssl

zoomkat:
tp link virtual server - Google Search

dont know if i need this... the problem is the project will not be requiring internet access so that the DDNS service by no-ip cant be launch by the router...

is there any option.. ive already followed this arduino ethernet shield - YouTube it worked but aftre few days when i power up my arduino and router the browser says conneciton timed out... so i re configured the router again and keep getting that connection timed out error.. please help me out there guys im new to this.

Connection Timed Out (10060) Cause. During the connection attempt, no response was received from the specified IP address, even to reject the connection. Resolution. This error usually indicates a misconfigured router or firewall.

edit: Are you certain the router is getting the same public IP every time you restart it?