Can i use ramps 1.4 for 2 x axis and 2 y axis 1 z axis motors

I think about cnc with 4 nema 17 and 1 nema 23 stepper motors i read that i can use same pins ( dir and step) for x and connect them e0 pins and y axis pins to e1 pins when e0 and e1 default pins are removed or I can use some programing to copy the pins from x to e0 to work at same time and speed please advise me thank you .

You need to post a diagram showing clearly what you plan to do. Verbal descriptions are too easy to misunderstand. A photo of a pencil drawing is probably best. Please do NOT use Fritzing.

I would be surprised if the size of driver that can fit a RAMPS board would be capable of driving a Nema23 motor. Post links to the datasheets for your motors.

…R

This is my nema 23 motor

and this is datasheet for nema 17

This is what i think by using same pins

Connecting a single Arduino I/O pin to (for example) the step-pin on two stepper drivers should work fine. But I am not sufficientl familiar with the internal connections on a RAMPs board to know if simply putting a jumper like your red lines would upset anything.

Your 2 amp Nema23 motor will almost certainly overload an A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver. And there seems little point in having a big motor running at below its rated power.

Maybe the solution is not to use the RAMPs board at all - after all, it was not designed for what you want to do.

...R

I have cnc shild and I check how it use 2 motors at same time and speed and its just like the picture just use 1 dir and 1 step out from Arduino to control 2 a4988 drivers on ramps if I remove ins on e1 and plug ins from x or y they will bout work at same time and speed

lafa91:
on ramps if I remove ins on e1 and plug ins from x or y they will bout work at same time and speed

Please re-read the first paragraph of my Reply #4

...R