Can I use the Arduino Logo on a pair of earrings?

I was wondering whether it's ok to make earrings (which would be for sale) with the Arduino logo stamped on them (infinity symbol with the - and + signs) for sale? If the logo is not open, does anyone know who to get in touch with to get permission? I do a line of geeky earrings on Etsy and being a newcomer to the wonderful world of Arduino figured it would be a fun design to add to the line. TIA! Nick

I think this time around,the arduino guys have paid to get this symboldesigned and registered it. You can’t use it on your products.

@liudr
So an Arduino tattoo is also out of the question? :wink:

If the logo is not open, does anyone know who to get in touch with to get permission?

Think you need to contact the guys from the “about box”… some of them are on the forum.

robtillaart: @liudr So an Arduino tattoo is also out of the question? ;)

If the logo is not open, does anyone know who to get in touch with to get permission?

Think you need to contact the guys from the "about box"... some of them are on the forum.

Rob, you know, you can hire somebody on ebay to advertise for you with tattoos on the back of their bald head or back of their neck.

robtillaart: So an Arduino tattoo is also out of the question? ;)

I reckon they'd be flattered. Hardcore nerdery though.

I emailed Massimo and we’re working it out, thanks for the help.