Can not post within 10 minutes.

Hi,
Sometimes I spent a lot of time trying to help someone by writing a reply, but when I click "Post" I get the message "You have exceeded the number of posts you can make in a 10 minutes period. Please try again later".
That would be not so bad, but everything I wrote is gone ! and I can't remember the text and all the links that I used.

How many posts or karma do I need to be able to help others on this forum ?
If I need 100 posts, I could make a script to write to this topic 30 times every 10 minutes... Yeah, that would be fun :wink:

If you had looked in the correct section of the Forum you would see that there is already a long discussion about this

This Bar Sport section is just for stuff that does NOT matter.

…R

Thanks.
Someone actually mentioned 100 posts as a limit, so I'm still thinking about that script... :wink:

Koepel:
If I need 100 posts, I could make a script to write to this topic 30 times every 10 minutes… Yeah, that would be fun :wink:

I wonder how long a forum timeout/ban you would receive?

When I would use an Arduino with Ethernet Shield, I probably would receive a very positive post in the Arduino.cc Blog, for using an Arduino to adjust the world around me to make my life easier.

Koepel:
When I would use an Arduino with Ethernet Shield, I probably would receive a very positive post in the Arduino.cc Blog, for using an Arduino to adjust the world around me to make my live easier.

OK. when they let you back on let us know how that goes.

The amount of post by me is now more than 100, and I can post messages without the 10 minutes restriction. Didn't need the script after all :wink: