Can not understood where to put file LCD.h

Trying to compile (verify) my project:
https://create.arduino.cc/editor/Manoleg/515914f7-40d8-43ba-96a8-008b5b220ac0/preview
Compilator exit with error:
LCD.h - "No such file or directory"
WHERE I should put this file?
Because I'm already attach it to project in new tab. But it's not work.
The library with this file (Newliquidcrystal), also can not import, because error: "library corrupt".
What can I do?

Hi Manoleg,
Seems like you don't have the correct libraries in your Create. The specific versions of LCD and LiquidCrystal_I2C don't seem to be in the builtin or contributed list, so you need to supply them yourself.

Get the two libraries, zip them together in a .zip file, and use the import library feature to upload them. You can find the import libraries button next to the library manager button, on top of the sidebar.

After the libraries are imported, remove LCD.h from your sketch tab. It's not needed there.

Manoleg:
LCD.h - “No such file or directory”

If you want to include a file in the sketch folder(tab) you need to use the

#include "LCD.h"

syntax instead of:

#include <LCD.h>

as you have in your code currently. However, unless you have a good reason, I wouldn’t recommend using the LCD.h file in this way. Instead just use the file included with the NewliquidCrystal library as intended and delete the LCD.h file from your sketch by clicking on the downward pointing triangle tab and then “Delete LCD.h”.

Manoleg:
The library with this file (Newliquidcrystal), also can not import, because error: “library corrupt”.
What can I do?

After doing this your sketch does compile for me. I have no clue why the file doxygen_entrydb_2806.tmp causes the Create Editor to consider the library corrupted. This is more confusing because the standard IDE has no problem with the library installation.

Arduino_Genuino:
Get the two libraries, zip them together in a .zip file

It’s not two libraries. LCD.h is part of the fmalpartida NewliquidCrystal library.

pert:
If you want to include a file in the sketch folder(tab) you need to use the

#include "LCD.h"

syntax instead of:

#include <LCD.h>

Ok. It’s work. Thanks.

pert:

• Delete the file NewliquidCrystal_1.3.4.zip/NewliquidCrystal/doxygen_entrydb_2806.tmp
  • Now try importing the file NewliquidCrystal_1.3.4.zip to Create Editor as usual.

No. Import file should be a library.zip with main directory library, and subdirectories named with libraries names.
Library seems to be import - but is not. It’s not appear nowhere in create editor menu.
Only examples library sketches has importing. And compile error was standing.

Library has not import to create editor at any ways.

Only attaching files *.h and *.cpp to project could solve a problem.

Manoleg:
No. Import file should be a library.zip with main directory library, and subdirectories named with libraries names.

You can also install single libraries in their own zip file just like you would via Sketch > Include Library > Add .ZIP Library… in the standard IDE. Give it a try and you’ll see I’m right instead of just assuming I’m wrong. I did test the instructions I gave you.

Manoleg:
Library seems to be import - but is not. It’s not appear nowhere in create editor menu.
Only examples library sketches has importing.

Did you still get the warning about the library being possibly corrupted? It works fine for me following my instructions exactly. You need to select the “Custom” tab in the Libraries menu to see the libraries you imported. See the screenshot for proof:
![|500x271](http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=439841.0;attach=189710, image)

Manoleg:
And compile error was standing.

Library has not import to create editor at any ways.

Only attaching files *.h and *.cpp to project could solve a problem.

Works fine for me after following my instructions exactly. See the screenshot for proof:
![|500x236](http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=439841.0;attach=189708, image)

I’m glad it’s working for you and it’s certainly useful sometimes to include .h and .cpp files in the sketch folder but you don’t want to have to do that for every library that’s not pre-installed in Create Editor so you really should take the time to learn how to import libraries.