Can one arduino Nano be used for this project

For those that understand the Nano capability. This project is a costume piece display. I have limited space inside for electronics. I am using two .96" 128X64 I2C OLEDs, on one I need to display temperature and humidity, on the other I need to display a 16 frame bit map animation. Question is, can one Nano handle both displays?

You will have to make your two OLEDs be different i2c addresses, but the nano can certainly talk to both of them.

blh64: You will have to make your two OLEDs be different i2c addresses, but the nano can certainly talk to both of them.

I should be a bit more specific on my question. Can the nano read and display the temperature and run the animation at the same time?

stilgarhammer: I should be a bit more specific on my question. Can the nano read and display the temperature and run the animation at the same time?

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem.

The only issue you need to really think about is the size of your bitmaps. You have a limited amount of memory to store them. You might drop them on an SD if they're too big.

Ok, need to get a total memory size on the bitmaps. thanks, everyone