I’m really frustrated as I spend several useless hours without any progress
- using a Mega2560 compatible board
- upload fails with “avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout” message. This was discussed in the web several times but the proposals didn’t solve my issues. I also tried to program from two different computer with not success
- I’ using a Arduino Uno and programmed the “Arduino as ISP” in order to write new bootloader
- then I can program any program exactly once
- next time programming fails with the above message
For me it sounds like programming the uC does override the bootloader??
Has anyone a idea and can tell me which fuses I have to set (have a STK500 and USBasp available as well)?
Maybe I’m doing something very easy thing wrong?!?!?!