can SD library interact with files in the PC

As stated in the question, can the SD library, file.open() function open a file on PC and do file.read() from there? Or can it only be used for the particular sd card mounted on the arduino?

bearbearsocute:
As stated in the question, can the SD library, file.open() function open a file on PC and do file.read() from there? Or can it only be used for the particular sd card mounted on the arduino?

Of course is can Read Any Computer, anywhere in the World in real time via Tachyon Graviton pulses . You just have to figure out the magic deception and conflagration sequence.

Chuck.

bearbearsocute:
As stated in the question, can the SD library, file.open() function open a file on PC and do file.read() from there?

No.

Or can it only be used for the particular sd card mounted on the arduino?

Yes.

Nick,
my answer had more gravitas! :smiling_imp: So, There!
Chuck.

Yes, but your answer got reported to the moderators as being irrelevant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone actually took it Serious? :slight_smile:

Nick,
If you get a chance, Over in Microprocessors I posted a reply on majekw's OptiBoot Flash topic. I wrote some code that should allow incircuit self reprogramming. I'm looking for some critiques.

I shamelessly stole from your Atmega_hex_uploader the Intel format and Segment rules. And I forgot to credit you. If it works, I'll Fix that.

Chuck.

If it works, I'll Fix that.

That reminds me of a disclaimer at the start of some code:

It this code works, I wrote it.
If it doesn't work, I don't know who wrote it. :slight_smile:

Yea, Spread the Blame, Capture the Glory!

Chuck.