Can someone explain this error to me.

Hi I have a working script in which I currently have a timer to trigger email notices and another notice. The problem that I have with the current timer library is that every timer has to have the time entered in milliseconds. So i wanted to change that and I have used the time.h and timealarms.h library before but in my current script as it is now which is working and will compile just the addition of the includes for the time.h and timealarms.h libraries throw the errors below. Is there a way to resolve these errors that will not force me to totally rewrite my script? It took quite a bit of time just to get NTP code working so I would have an accurate clock. Script is attached too large to post. Any help will be welcome. Thanks!

d

WiFi_Test_3.3.ino:53: error: 'SNTP_Timestamp_t now' redeclared as different kind of symbol
/Users/Roontoon/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Time/Time.h:103: error: previous declaration of 'time_t now()'
WiFi_Test_3.3.ino: In function 'void setup()':
WiFi_Test_3.3.ino:127: error: no matching function for call to 'sntp::NTPGetTime(time_t (*)(), int)'
/Users/Roontoon/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_CC3000/utility/sntp.h:374: note: candidates are: SNTP_Timestamp_t* sntp::NTPGetTime(SNTP_Timestamp_t*, bool)
WiFi_Test_3.3.ino: In function 'void loop()':
WiFi_Test_3.3.ino:172: error: no matching function for call to 'sntp::NTPGetTime(time_t (*)(), int)'
/Users/Roontoon/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_CC3000/utility/sntp.h:374: note: candidates are: SNTP_Timestamp_t* sntp::NTPGetTime(SNTP_Timestamp_t*, bool)

HoldingTankAlarm.ino (17.7 KB)

The first error seems to be that you have a global variable named 'now' and the Time library has a global function named 'now'. Perhaps you can change yours to 'sntp_now'.

The second and third errors seem to happen because the Time library declaration of 'now' is being used when you intended your alternative declaration of 'now'. Changing the name as above will fix those two errors.

That did it, THANKS!!!

d