Can someone tell me the name of this module(?) and how to connect to arduino?

Can someone tell me the name of this thing?
I’m doing an university project and bought a weighing scale to connect to Arduino Uno.
When I openned the weighing scale, I saw that this is making the connection between the Load Cells and the Led Display.

And how could I connect the data this is receiving to arduino?

Please read and follow the directions in the "How to use this forum" post.

Just did, but I'm not sure if this is the correct topic to post it.

I'm doing an university project and bought a weighing scale to connect to Arduino Uno.

Why would you purchase a scale without a documented external output protocol and try to hack the display for connection to Arduino?

That is unacceptable project planning for a university level student, and I suggest you back up and select a more appropriate scale.

Can someone tell me the name of this thing?

It is a custom printed circuit board (PCB) with some parts on it.

Very likely(*), those parts read the load cells, format the data, and send them to the display.

(*)99.999% certainty, to be a bit more accurate.

Images from Original Post so we don't have to download them. See this Simple Image Guide

...R

@elderleelfs

Do NOT cross post or duplicate etc.

READ THIS POST so you know how best to get the help you need.

Bob.

You have some choices, 1) reverse engineer the comms protocol to the display - 2) throw the board out and hook to the load cells with a load cell board, that is assuming the load cells are standard and not some strange custom thing, and if that is the case things just got harder

The ZU05-U6 legend suggests its a SoC under the blob. The other component is a silicon strain guage/load cell perhaps?

saildude:

1. reverse engineer the comms protocol to the display

Pretty thorough waste of time.

saildude:
2) throw the board out and hook to the load cells with a load cell board,

Much better idea.

MarkT:
The ZU05-U6 legend suggests its a SoC under the blob.

Of course.

MarkT:
The other component is a silicon strain gauge/load cell perhaps?

Would appear to be the strain gauge amplifier/ digitiser, but guessing its interface is likely to be impractical.

saildude:
that is assuming the load cells are standard and not some strange custom thing, and if that is the case things just got harder

They are very standard, with the three wires - red, black and white - each and all four connected as a self-compensating bridge.

You want a HX711 module to replace your board and interface to an Arduino.