Can`t upload to Arduino Uno

Help! ???
Guys, I cant upload my sketch to the Brand New Arduino Nano. Below the configuration, I'm using and attached the error message. The "L" led on the Arduino board is blinking RED. Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X 10.13.6), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P" Please note that: Im using a USB C to USB;
I have successfully uploaded this sketch, to an Arduino Mega;
I followed all recommendations on Arduino tutorial without success.
Thanks in advance

Message.doc (108 KB)

Attaching an error message as a .doc file is extremely unhelpful.

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

If you're using a new official Arduino brand Nano then you need to do this:

• Tools > Board > Boards Manager
  • Wait for downloads to finish.
  • Click on "Arduino AVR Boards".
  • Click "Update".
  • Wait for update to finish.
  • Click "Close".

If you're using a Nano clone or old official Arduino brand Nano then the above steps are not necessary.

i cant upload to my Arduino leonardo it says...

./opt/arduino-builder/arduino-builder -compile -core-api-version 10611 -hardware opt/arduino-builder/hardware -hardware ./opt/cores -tools opt/arduino-builder/tools -tools ./opt/tools -built-in-libraries opt/libraries/latest -logger humantags -fqbn arduino:avr:leonardo -build-cache /tmp -build-path /tmp/173470840/build -verbose -libraries /tmp/173470840/custom -libraries /tmp/173470840/pinned /tmp/173470840/Fade

Sketch uses 4504 bytes (15%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.

Global variables use 153 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2407 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.

Programming with: Serial

Restarting in bootloader mode

Get port list before reset

[COM1 COM3 COM5]

Touching port COM5 at 1200bps

Set DTR off

Flashing with command:C:/Users/Judah/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude.exe -CC:/Users/Judah/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -PCOM6 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:/Users/Judah/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent686739902/Fade.hex:i

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM6": The system cannot find the file specified.

avrdude done. Thank you.