Can we consider Arduino language is something like a big library of C++ language

I searched on Google but it was not working. So help me answer if u know and explain me in detail, please.

There is no such thing as the Arduino Language, it is simply C++.

There are built in functions that are useful like digitalWrite() and these are sometimes confused by beginners as a language but they are not they are simply functions.

but it was not working.

Google wasn't working? Did you report it to the internet police?

Can we consider Arduino language is something like a big library of C++ language

The Arduino language IS C++, so yes.

and explain me in detail, please.

Explain what? All of C++?

If you don't know C++, you might find C easier to learn at the outset and it is supported by the Arduino IDE. Once you get familiar with C programming, then you might take on C++ and Object Oriented Programming (OOP). During the process of learning C, you will find that most of the I/O for C is contained in the C Standard Library. Any introductory text on C will discuss this. For the Arduino, most of the libraries end up being written in C++, but you can use these libraries with a basic understanding of C.

In short, learning about the libraries kind of depends on where you are on the learning curve. What is your programming experience?

This sounds like an assignment from school

Khanhdautroc: I searched on Google but it was not working. So help me answer if u know and explain me in detail, please.

When Google starts working again (and it is working here right now) you should be able to get detailed answers.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=arduino+c%2B%2B

Over 1 million hits, now that it is working again.

Khanhdautroc: I searched on Google but it was not working. So help me answer if u know and explain me in detail, please.

It is C++ but what you see in the IDE with setup() and loop() is code within the actual main() that you don't see. It is done that way to look and work a lot like Processing, a free JAVA based computer language. There's a book named Processing and Wiring about using PC's and controllers to do real world things. The Processing language is the PC part and Arduino is an example of Wiring. There is even reference to all this on the Arduino site.

The Arduino setup() and loop() lend themselves fantastically to microcontrollers as real world devices. If you want something to run only once, put it in setup(). In loop(), you can have many tasks once you know state machines and events (if a pin changes state or a serial character arrives or a timer passes some value, those are events) and your code lets them run in turn without any blocking the rest. That's not only possible but it's pretty easy once you learn basic simple state machines, events and code that uses time. And as a bonus, that kind of code can be easy to add to and change.

If you have any doubts about the C/C++ in Arduino, here is the AVR LibC library page. Start looking there. http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/modules.html

Definitely start by learning C. Some aspects of C++ are not AVR friendly because they are memory hogs with bad habits. Like C++ String objects and the Container Classes that use dynamic allocation/deallocation and copying behind your back leaving you to wonder why your program crashed, again. If you use them then make sure you've got lots of overhead but if you know C well then you can avoid those unknowns and work in the tight environments that are small microcontrollers. UNO with 2K of RAM for everything, don't waste bytes!

Rather like the Isle of White is a big library of the English Language

I'm interested to understand why you have asked this question.

Usually when someone asks a question it is because they envisage one set of circumstances if the answer is YES and a different set if the answer is NO.

But in this case I can't envisage what alternatives might be in your mind and consequently there is a risk of conveying the wrong impression with an "obvious" answer.

...R