Can we generate 4 square waves of different frequencies(<30hz) using Mega2560?

I have been given a task to generate 4 square waves with different frequencies which should be less than 30hz using arduino mega 2560 and read those signals using serial.analogRead() and find the fft of those signals.Is there a way to do it?

I am confused. You start out talking about generating signals. That you can definitely do. Then you are suddenly talking about reading signals. Is this on a second Arduino? You can definitely read signals, but why would you be doing that on the same board?

You also mention:

serial.analogRead()

which does not exist. I'm not sure what you mean there.

All of what you describe can be done, but there is much learning for you to do in order to be able to do it.

Thanks for the answer.Sorry for the confusion.I am new to arduino and am not so familiar with the technical terms.So,can’t we generate and read the signals with the same arduino? Please provide the code for generating 4 square signals (<30hz).

chandrikaavvaru:
Thanks for the answer.Sorry for the confusion.I am new to arduino and am not so familiar with the technical terms.So,can’t we generate and read the signals with the same arduino?

You can, but it makes no sense to do so. You’re going to have to explain better what it is that you are trying to build.

Please provide the code for generating 4 square signals (<30hz).

That’s not how it works here. This isn’t a free code writing service. YOU provide the code and we can help you if you have problems. But YOU have to be the one writing it.

If you want someone to write code for you then look in the Gigs section and offer to pay someone.