Can we port Arduino code into ODROID and can we have complete control over it?

According to this article How to Run Arduino Code & Programs on Raspberry Pi

you can port Arduino code into a Rasberry Pi and run the code on it.

Is it possible to also port the Arduino code into ODROID (https://www.hardkernel.com) and is it also possible to use Arduino code to do everything on ODROID as though you are natively programming on ODROID to do something?

And additionally do I have to do something complicated each time I want to compile my Aurdunio code for ODROID? Or is it a one time setup then I can compile the code and run it on ODROID?

Is it possible to also port the Arduino code into ODROID

I would think you should ask the mysterious ODRIOD folks that.

is it also possible to use Arduino code to do everything on ODROID as though you are natively programming on ODROID to do something?

I seriously doubt that.

Then what am I supposed to ask to make it a "good question" then if I may ask?

raj2321:
Then what am I supposed to ask to make it a "good question" then if I may ask?

Whether a question is good, or not, depends, in part, on who you ask.

If you have a Ford, and have a problem, and head to the Chevy dealer to ask about your Ford, the question will be stupid, no matter what it is.

If you have a Ford, and have a problem, and head to the Ford dealer to ask about your Ford, the question will be better, regardless of the question.

Your first question should be asked at the ODRIOD forum. Depending on the answer to that question, the second question may, or may not, make any sense.

Wait

"The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions."

Is that your signature or something?

raj2321:
Wait

“The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.”

Is that your signature or something?

Yes, it is.

Arduino did come out with a cloud-based project a little while ago to allow you to program SBCs like the Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, and UP2 like an Arduino board:

I have no clue whether Odroid is supported. I’ve never tried the thing out and haven’t seen much discussion of it here.

I’m late, but I hope this article helps.

https://medium.com/@hhk7734/control-odroid-gpio-with-arduino-81e4f32389d8

Thanks @hhk7734! I've added it to my list of Arduino hardware packages:

If you want to make it super easy for people to install and keep your ODROID core updated, you might consider adding Boards Manager installation support:

If you give it a try and run into any problems, I'm happy to provide assistance.

Hi @pert

I didn't know there is a board manager.
ODROID core has dependencies. I'm gonna some tests to install it using the board manager, thanks for letting me know.

I recently posted it, read it if you are interested. :slight_smile: