Can we Stop it Already with the Lightsaber threads?

Seriously.
There are other great projects and makers out there who are really getting shadowed over the zealous use of those darn lightsaber threads. Let's look at all the other wonderful projects out there too. Let's lock those lightsaber threads and move on. It's been like this for months now. I get it.

Who knew a couple of lightsabers would be too much to handle?

8bitdude:
Seriously.
There are other great projects and makers out there who are really getting shadowed over the zealous use of those darn lightsaber threads. Let's look at all the other wonderful projects out there too. Let's lock those lightsaber threads and move on. It's been like this for months now. I get it.

WTF?

Is that SPAM?

...R

Probably not spam, but possibly sock-puppetry, or simply mistaken.

Must be a sock puppet.
I think the Max Headroom avatar gives it away.

When I think of common projects, lightsabers do not come to mind.

Must be having a bad/boring day.

Weedpharma

I’m a Start Trek guy myself.

8bitdude:
Seriously.

Have we got a little bit of sand stuck somewhere?

Its alright, just light a scented candle and have a bath.

Now I want to start a light-saber thread!

I mean do these projects really work? You know - cut through stuff, disappear when not needed, hum menacingly?

ChrisTenone:
Now I want to start a light-saber thread!

I have always assumed you were wielding one when your photo was taken. :slight_smile:

...R

I learned last week that I should be wielding a batleth for a bit of Wars/Trek crossover. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then let's settle for a light bat'leth.
I can imagine the sound coming from it to be a bit more raw than that of what you hear in the star wars franchise.

I really like to hum menacingly myself. I don't even need a lightsaber for that.

I always wished Captain Kirk and Spock could run up against Max Headroom. I can just imagine Max making a good adversary for Captain Kirk as Max takes over the ship's computers, and I just want to see Spock's eyebrows raise once again as he looks at the bridge's main screen when Max takes control of it and says something clever or annoying. Perhaps McCoy could say "Jim, I'm a doctor, not a malware-removal mechanic!"

Hmmmmmm

Immediate Self Dismemberment

Bob Newhart as a Jedi on Big Bang Theory (TV show). "I'm going to need a Bandaid".