Can XBee Pro 900 be used for RF control and Video Stream?

I am looking in to doing a FPV UAV project with an Arduino with XBee Pro 900, and a Raspberry Pi. I was wondering what shields and/or dongles would be necessary for the Arduino to Computer XBee communication, and if it would be feasible for the Xbee to stream the raspberry Pi video footage to the computer. Also, the Arduino would be in control of 2 servo motors that will pan and tilt the camera. I know that the Xbee has a 200kbps bit rate, so is that capable of video streaming, servo control, and other communications such as rotor speeds?

Thanks

I was wondering what shields and/or dongles would be necessary for the Arduino to Computer XBee communication

An XBee shield on the Arduino and a USB Explorer on the PC end.

and if it would be feasible for the Xbee to stream the raspberry Pi video footage to the computer.

Of course. If you use a low enough resolution camera and have really low expectations about frame rate. In other words, no.

I know that the Xbee has a 200kbps bit rate, so is that capable of video streaming, servo control, and other communications such as rotor speeds?

Get out your calculator. Look up the resolution of the camera you are proposing to use. Look up how many bytes per pixel are needed to transfer the color data. Using that data, determine how long, at 115200 baud, it will take to transmit one frame. Then, determine how often the camera presents a new frame. In between the end of sending one frame and the next being presented, you can transmit other data.

So I did some math, and a 640 x 480 resolution at 1FPS is approx. 7.5Mbps uncompressed bit rate, which is way above the XBee Pro bit rate of 156kbps. So, either I have to compress it, or use a different wireless protocol. What would you do if you were trying to accomplish this? Keep in mind I would like to have a 5Km range on this video and control stream.

What would you do if you were trying to accomplish this?

Recognize it as fruitless and move on.