cannot compile for NANO 33 BLE SENSE

I am trying to use my new board NANO 33 BLE and has installed and select the board NANO 33 BLE in my Arduino IDE. But now I cannot compile even though it is just an empty sketch. Everytime I select another board and it would compile successfully. But when I select NANO 33 BLE and there shows compile error. I have tried Arduino 1.8.12 and also BETA version. Both of them don’t work. I have also tried every version of nRF528x but none of them work. I am using windows 10.

The error is:
Arduino:1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), board:“Arduino Nano 33 BLE”

In file included from c:\users\administrator.desktop-e00ut95\documents\arduinodata\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\mutex:42:0,

from C:\Users\Administrator.DESKTOP-E00UT95\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.4\cores\arduino/mbed/platform/cxxsupport/mstd_mutex:39,

from C:\Users\Administrator.DESKTOP-E00UT95\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\hardware\mbed\1.1.4\cores\arduino\mbed\platform\cxxsupport\mstd_mutex.cpp:18:

c:\users\administrator.desktop-e00ut95\documents\arduinodata\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\system_error:39:10: fatal error: bits/error_constants.h: No such file or directory

#include <bits/error_constants.h>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1

Quite a few people have issues with the APP version and in those cases we would recommend using the full install version.

Also ensure you check the second link below as it does cover some aspects that may help.

Moved your topic to it's current location / section as it is more suitable.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Have you tried the web editor of Arduino IDE i.e create.arduino.cc and got the same error? https://create.arduino.cc/

Thank you for moving my project!

I uninstalled the app version and installed the zip version of Arduino 1.8.12. However, I got the same error for NANO BLE SENSE. All the thing works on another computer. All the thing works for my other arduino board like NANO 33 IOT.

I am using web editor now and it can compile and upload sucessfully. The only drawback is that I want to use the Serial Plotter for my project but the web editor does not have one.