Cannot complile FreeRTOS example '01-TaskSwitching' on an Arduino Uno

I have not been able to compile the TaskSwitching example (or any other supplied example) on my Arduino UNO. The problem is basically that the program uses too much program storage which is
strange since it is my understanding that the program is supposed to run on the UNO. Any suggestion as to what I might be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. Specifically, I get the following error message:

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Sketch uses 56404 bytes (174%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.text section exceeds available space in board

Global variables use 1578 bytes (77%) of dynamic memory, leaving 470 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

Sketch too big; see http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size for tips on reducing it.

Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

IIRC there are a few versions of RTOS with some slimmed down for different MCU based boards.

As you failed to include any links or other useful info it is difficult to say what may be wrong.
Are you saying that the BLINK or other examples in the IDE will not even upload because of size ?

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

I have the same problem with all the examples included with the FreeRTOS library. I used the following steps to install FreeRTOS:

Sketch --> Include Library --> Manage Libraries

I then searched for FreeRTOS, selected Version 10.3.0-8 and selected "Install". At that point I tried running
the associated examples accessed from

File --> Examples --> FreeRTOS

My UNO is a genuine Arduino UNO. That is pretty much the extent of the information I have.

I just added the lib in CREATE online editor and so far the examples all compile AND upload with freertos version 3.0.9

They also work with both a clone and an original UNO here.

Also tried with IDE 1.8.11 and same results ver 10-3.0.9 in that they just work fine.

On win 7 x64 pro here btw.