Cannot get the right drivers installed

For some reason when I got my Feather M0 Bluefruit LE the USB driver installation got messed up and it defaulted to an Arduino/Genuino Zero board.

I have Windows 10 on my computer, so then went and manually installed the Adafruit Feather M0 driver through device manager. Restarted computer etc. Now as far as my Device Manager is concerned the driver linked to the relevant COM port is Adafruit Feather M0.

However, when I load my Arduino IDE, it is still showing the com port as Arduino/Genuino Zero and subsequently won't upload the program onto my board.

So QUESTION, why is Arduino IDE still saying that driver when I changed it on computer. So how / where do I go on Arduino (folder etc.) to change this as struggling to troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks

Does it work? If so, don't worry about it.

The Tools > Port menu names the ports according to the VID/PID definitions in boards.txt:

If your board has one of the VID/PIDs that are defined for the Zero in boards.txt then the port will be labeled as a Zero in the menu. It doesn't mean anything, it's just helpful to identify the correct port.

Thanks for reply. No its not working hence the question. I have set my IDE to verbose for upload to try troubleshoot.

I get:

Forcing reset using 1200bps open/close on port COM9
Then I get a whole bunch of these messages... PORTS {COM3, COM4, COM9, } / {COM3, COM4, COM9, } => {}

Then
Uploading using selected port: COM9
C:\Users####\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.7.0/bossac.exe -i -d --port=COM9 -U true -i -e -w -v C:\Users####\AppData\Local\Temp\build08e4957f02c018eb579e11ddc64f9701.tmp/Blink.ino.bin -R

Then gets stuck

It turned out to be a quirk with the board rather than Arduino IDE / drivers etc. Based on Adafruit’s instruction, I needed to double click the reset button and this sorted out the bootloader, and can now upload ok.