Cannot include DS3231 library

I typed in the code from video “Arduino SD Card and Data Logging to Excel Tutorial - YouTube” (to write time and temp from RTC3231 to SD) and when trying to include DS3231 from a library obtained from DS3231.zip, it becomes “include<wire.h>” then, when trying to compile, the line “DS3231 rtc(SDA, SCL);” become highlighted with the error message “‘DS323’ does not name a type”, I tried including other libraries related with same error message. The RTC and SD works fine with other examples which does not use that library.
Any clue?

a re-hash of http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=608575.msg4129012

Sort of, but I been looking for the soft to recognise this RTC from the beginning and some libraries allows to recover time after turn the system OFF but I'm still looking for an example which fits my needs without many channges, because my of lack of skills in programing.

OmarLuis:
when trying to include DS3231 from a library obtained from DS3231.zip

Post a link to where you downloaded this library from.

OmarLuis:
it becomes “include<wire.h>”

That makes no sense at all. What is “it”. What do you mean by “becomes”. Please make a better effort at explaining the problem. You only waste everyone’s time by being so vague.

OmarLuis:
when trying to compile, the line “DS3231 rtc(SDA, SCL);” become highlighted with the error message “‘DS323’ does not name a type”

Please do this:

• When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and podst it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.