cannot pass objects of non-trivially-copyable type 'class String' through

Hello new at arduino and coding… I have an arduino uno and a water pressure sensor. And a nodemcu with serial comunication with the uno at the serial monitor of the node i take the data from sensor. Now i want to send that data to google sheets i have seen a video on youtube how to do that but when i change the code of nodemcu i take this error (cannot pass objects of non-trivially-copyable type ‘class String’ through) can you help me?
nodemcu code

​#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial espSerial(D5, D6);

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200);
espSerial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
 String msg = espSerial.readStringUntil('\r');
 Serial.print(msg);
}

the google sheets code and nodemcu code
#include “TRIGGER_WIFI.h” /Includes ESP8266WiFi.h and WiFiClientSecure.h, just have these two libraries downloaded before/
#include “TRIGGER_GOOGLESHEETS.h” /Library file for Google Sheets, has to be used after Wi-Fi Client Secure declaration, here everything is in Trigger_WIFI.h, so using it after Trigger_WIFI.h/
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
/Google Sheets Definations*/
char column_name_in_sheets[20] = {“piesh”}; /1. The Total no of column depends on how many value you have created in Script of Sheets;2. It has to be in order as per the rows decided in google sheets/
String Sheets_GAS_ID = “AKfycbxq44oSM9FT3-vgcq6PNkZKJoB_mUPD6PV-B90W49I8hYYLfw”; /This is the Sheets GAS ID, you need to look for your sheets id/
int No_of_Parameters = 3; /Here No_of_Parameters decides how many parameters you want to send it to Google Sheets at once, change it according to your needs/
/*********************************************/

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(115200);
espSerial.begin(9600);
while (!Serial);

WIFI_Connect(“COSMOTE-3AC758”,“2r6DDSUKv4DFcSU4”); /Provide you Wi-Fi SSID and password to connect to Wi-Fi/
Google_Sheets_Init(column_name_in_sheets, Sheets_GAS_ID, No_of_Parameters ); /Sets the column name for Google Sheets, the GAS ID, and the No of Parameter we want to send/
}

void loop()
{
//float a = 1, b = 2, c = 3; /Demo values that has to be sent to google sheets, you can use sensor values/
String msg = espSerial.readStringUntil(’\r’);
Data_to_Sheets(No_of_Parameters, msg); /1. This function accepts multiple float parameter, here No_of_Parameters decides how many parameters you want to send to Google Sheets; 2. The values sent should be in order as per the column in Google Sheets/
Serial.print(msg);
//Serial.println();
delay(10000); /10 Sec Delay, Here 10 second delay is just used so that we can see the data pushed to sheets one by one
There is nothing like a minimum delay between two data push
/
}
Send Data from NodeMCU to Google Sheets - YouTube the link of the guy. I follow his steps.
SORRY FOR BAD CODING I AM NEW AND I AM LEARNIG ALONE

Get rid of the yellow text. Totally unreadable.

Yellow text.

Hello new at arduino and coding.. I have an arduino uno and a water pressure sensor. And a nodemcu with serial comunication with the uno at the serial monitor of the node i take the data from sensor. Now i want to send that data to google sheets i have seen a video on youtube how to do that but when i change the code of nodemcu i take this error (cannot pass objects of non-trivially-copyable type 'class String' through) can you help me?
nodemcu code

Please take the time to read and follow the forum guidelines. It will be of help to everyone if you do.

I have an arduino uno in serial communication with node mcu. I want to send the that from nodemcu to Google sheets. I use this videos (Send Data from NodeMCU to Google Sheets - YouTube) as guidance but i cant make it work. Sorry for my english.

#include "TRIGGER_WIFI.h"               /*Includes ESP8266WiFi.h and WiFiClientSecure.h, just have these two libraries downloaded before*/
#include "TRIGGER_GOOGLESHEETS.h"       /*Library file for Google Sheets, has to be used after Wi-Fi Client Secure declaration, here everything is in Trigger_WIFI.h, so using it after Trigger_WIFI.h*/ 
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
/**********Google Sheets Definations***********/
char column_name_in_sheets[ ][20] = {"piesh"};                        /*1. The Total no of column depends on how many value you have created in Script of Sheets;2. It has to be in order as per the rows decided in google sheets*/
String Sheets_GAS_ID = "AKfycbxq44oSM9FT3-vgcq6PNkZKJoB_mUPD6PV-B90W49I8hYYLfw";                                         /*This is the Sheets GAS ID, you need to look for your sheets id*/
int No_of_Parameters = 1;                                                                /*Here No_of_Parameters decides how many parameters you want to send it to Google Sheets at once, change it according to your needs*/
/*********************************************/

void setup() 
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  espSerial.begin(9600);
  while (!Serial);

WIFI_Connect("COSMOTE-3AC758","2r6DDSUKv4DFcSU4");    //ssid passward                                                 /*Provide you Wi-Fi SSID and password to connect to Wi-Fi*/
  Google_Sheets_Init(column_name_in_sheets, Sheets_GAS_ID, No_of_Parameters );         /*Sets the column name for Google Sheets, the GAS ID, and the No of Parameter we want to send*/        
}

void loop() 
{
                            /*Demo values that has to be sent to google sheets, you can use sensor values*/
  String msg = espSerial.readStringUntil('\r');
  Data_to_Sheets(No_of_Parameters, msg);         /*1. This function accepts multiple float parameter, here No_of_Parameters decides how many parameters you want to send to Google Sheets; 2. The values sent should be in order as per the column in Google Sheets*/
  Serial.print(msg);
  delay(10000);                                       /*10 Sec Delay, Here 10 second delay is just used so that we can see the data pushed to sheets one by one
                                                        There is nothing like a minimum delay between two data push*/
}
error
Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), "NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, Flash, Legacy (new can return nullptr), All SSL ciphers (most compatible), 4MB (FS:2MB OTA:~1019KB), 2, v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200"

In file included from C:\Users\ZOULOU\Desktop\1\1.ino:2:0:

C:\Users\ZOULOU\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Nodemcu-to-Google-Sheets-master/TRIGGER_GOOGLESHEETS.h: In function 'void sheets_initialization()':

C:\Users\ZOULOU\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Nodemcu-to-Google-Sheets-master/TRIGGER_GOOGLESHEETS.h:158:38: warning: 'bool BearSSL::WiFiClientSecure::verify(const char*, const char*)' is deprecated (declared at C:\Users\ZOULOU\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.7.4\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/WiFiClientSecureBearSSL.h:182): This is deprecated AxTLS API, check https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino/blob/master/libraries/ESP8266WiFi/src/WiFiClientSecure.h#L25-L99 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

if (client.verify(fingerprint, host)) 

^

C:\Users\ZOULOU\Desktop\1\1.ino: In function 'void loop()':

1:25:39: error: cannot pass objects of non-trivially-copyable type 'class String' through '...'

Data_to_Sheets(No_of_Parameters, msg);         /*1. This function accepts multiple float parameter, here No_of_Parameters decides how many parameters you want to send to Google Sheets; 2. The values sent should be in order as per the column in Google Sheets*/

^

exit status 1

cannot pass objects of non-trivially-copyable type 'class String' through '...'

From ‘TRIGGER_GOOGLESHEETS.h’, it looks to me like your should be passing arguments of the type ‘double’:

double random_values[100];
void Data_to_Sheets(int num, ...)
{
 va_list lst;
 va_start(lst,num);

for(int i=0;i<num;i++)
 {
 random_values[i]= va_arg(lst,double);
 }
 va_end(lst); 

float_to_string();
 Send_Data();
}

The fact that the author has put function and variable definitions inside a .h file also makes me wonder about the quality of this library code.