Cannot Upload to Arduino Yún

Hello Arduino Forum,

I am working on an arduino project with my arduino yun. I am trying to send a tweet through the Yún using the Temboo example. The sketch is compiling and I created and app and don't suspect these to be the trouble. I am unable to upload a sketch onto my Yún. Though the IDE prompts me for my password to upload and says "Done Uploading" I went to arduino.local/sd and only saw two old sketches I had uploaded before but not my new sketch. I checked on the twitter account where it should have posted something but it did not.

Thanks for your help, ma7730

ma7730: Hello Arduino Forum,

:::

I am unable to upload a sketch onto my Yún. Though the IDE prompts me for my password to upload and says "Done Uploading" I went to arduino.local/sd and only saw two old sketches I had uploaded before but not my new sketch. I checked on the twitter account where it should have posted something but it did not.

Thanks for your help, ma7730

I'm looking at your statement, I'm confused.

There are two processors on the Yún.

• "Done Uploading", indicates you are using the IDE to the Arduino side, but there is no password for that.
  • "arduino.local/sd" means you've upload to the to Linux side; there is a password for that.

The best I can tell is that you are not on the same subnet for your laptop/desktop and your Yún. Please check that you are both attached to the same AP (Access Point). You can also check both IPs.

REMEMBER you are dealing with two (2) separate subsystems.

TIA Jesse

When you upload a script it always asks for a password to upload it (at least when uploading over wifi). UPDATE: I just deleted all the old files off the microSD card and now cannot even acess the SD car. if I go to arduino.local/sd I just see:

Not Found

The requested URL /sd was not found on this server.

:sleeping:

Lets check if microcontroller is alive, do this:

1) Connect Yun micro-usb to PC 2) Wait till PC installs drivers (if not installed yet) 3) Select port, COM (any number) and board: Arduino Yun 4) Upload blink 5) Look if led13 is blinking.

ma7730: UPDATE: I just deleted all the old files off the microSD card and now cannot even acess the SD car.

The SD card us usually mounted as /mnt/sda1

/mnt/sd is a logical link to the card that is created if the system finds an /arduino folder on the card.

You can use SSH to get to a command line to verify that the card is accessible at /mnt/sda1, but I don't think you will be able to access sda1 from a web server (the web server is not set up to recognize that path.)

I'll bet if you put the /arduino folder back on the SD card, and put something in that folder, you will be able to access that something from the web server.