Remove any connections to pins 0 and 1 on your LGT8F328P board. These pins are used for communication with your computer, including uploads. Connecting anything to these pins can interfere with uploads.
Make sure you have the correct board selected from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Board menu.
Make sure you have selected the port of your Arduino board from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Port menu. You can find it like this:
- Unplug your Arduino board from the computer.
- Select Tools > Port from the Arduino IDE's menus.
- Note the ports, if any, listed in the menu.
- Close the Tools menu. The ports list is only updated when the Tools menu is re-opened, so this step is essential.
- Plug your Arduino board into the computer.
- Select Tools > Port from the Arduino IDE's menus. - The new port listed in the menu is your Arduino board.