Cannot upload to LGT8F328P-LQFP32 any sketch

Using Larduino or GitHub - dbuezas/lgt8fx: Board Package for Logic Green LGT8F328P LGT8F328D and LGT8F88D i getting same error:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x76

I changed COM port speed to 57600 and 115200 and.. nothing. I dont know what to do. Disappointed with this piece of sh..

So any tips i can try? Ty

Remove any connections to pins 0 and 1 on your LGT8F328P board. These pins are used for communication with your computer, including uploads. Connecting anything to these pins can interfere with uploads.

Make sure you have the correct board selected from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Board menu.

Make sure you have selected the port of your Arduino board from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Port menu. You can find it like this:

1. Unplug your Arduino board from the computer.
  2. Select Tools > Port from the Arduino IDE's menus.
  3. Note the ports, if any, listed in the menu.
  4. Close the Tools menu. The ports list is only updated when the Tools menu is re-opened, so this step is essential.
  5. Plug your Arduino board into the computer.
  6. Select Tools > Port from the Arduino IDE's menus. - The new port listed in the menu is your Arduino board.

Thank you for reply. Any pins are clean. Board selected correctly, port too. Maybe problem with arduino IDE?

The problem can not be the Arduino IDE, because the LGT8F328P is not officially supported.
There are others who want an adventure, and try the LGT8F328P. But there seems to be compatibility problems with it. Not only when uploading but with the sketch and libraries as well.

Maybe the people at at Discussions · dbuezas/lgt8fx · GitHub might be able to provide a solution.