Cannot uplode my program.

Everytime i try to uplode my program I get this massege. It has worked pretty well until now, but it just stoped working. I have tryed with several program, and its the same if i only try to Veryfy it.

Arduino: 1.6.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Using library LiquidCrystal in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal 

Cannot run program "C:\Users\MainUser\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-objcopy": CreateProcess error=2, system cannot find selected file

Cannot run program "C:\Users\MainUser\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-objcopy": CreateProcess error=2, system cannot find selected file

Why do you think this depends on the code?

Did you try uploading some other sketch, to prove that it wasn't a code issue? Though obviously it isn't.

Might be worth deleting and reinstalling the Arduino IDE.

...R

Robin2: Might be worth deleting and reinstalling the Arduino IDE.

...R

I have allready tryed it, have tryed to deleating my antivirus and reinstalling it, but noting works.

I don’t know Windows so I can’t offer any other suggestions, apart from trying version 1.5.6.

I haven’t had that sort of problem with Linux - but neither have I upgraded to 1.6.x.

…R