i am wondering why i cant upload a simple blink sketch via the IDE to the vidor.
Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino MKR Vidor 4000”
In file included from c:\programdata\matlab\supportpackages\r2016b\3p.instrset\arduinoide.instrset\arduinosam-1.6.7\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\stdlib.h:36:0,
c:\programdata\matlab\supportpackages\r2016b\3p.instrset\arduinoide.instrset\arduinosam-1.6.7\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\cstdlib:41:10: fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory
- one more issue: even after the bootloader update via the IDE, uploading a sketch hangs.
Even performing the bootloader recovery didnt fix this.
Do i really need to press the reset button every time for 2x manually when i want to upload a new sketch ??
With the web editor everything works fine, but not with the offline version.
Does anyone have an idea ?
- Tested it on a different machine, and uploading works there fine. You need to remove the black foam, in order to get the Vidor detected.
- still trying troubleshooting the problem with the other PC, by doing a complete deinstall of the IDE, which requires a manual removal of the Arduino15 folder which is found here:
On Mac OS X:
Arduino IDE 1.6.5r5 and previous:
Arduino IDE 1.6.6 and later:
/home/(username)/.arduino15 (a.k.a. ~/.arduino15)
according to https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=362507.0
After trying the above things i have the following conclusion:
-on the pc i can upload a simple blink sketch only once, before i need to manually hit the reset button 2x times to upload a new sketch
- on the laptop everything works fine everytime, even though the setup is both systems the same.
- from this i assume its a hardware thing.
for comparison: i have tested this with a UNO, and theres no problem with it, at all.