So I am new to programming and I looked for an answer everywhere but could not find one. I am using an active buzzer and an uno R3 controller board from the super starter kit. Here is the program I was using.
int buzzer = 12;//the pin of the active buzzer
pinMode(buzzer,OUTPUT);//initialize the buzzer pin as an output
unsigned char i;
//output an frequency
delay(10);//wait for 1ms
delay(1);//wait for 1ms
//output another frequency
delay(2);//wait for 2ms
delay(2);//wait for 2ms
And the error that showed up.
Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows Store 126.96.36.199) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Uno”
Build options changed, rebuilding all
fork/exec C:\Users\ausom\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++.exe: Your organization used Device Guard to block this app. Contact your support person for more info.
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.
This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.
Windows store version has been erratic for some people and the usual recommendation is to install the full version 1.8.9 (avoid 1.8.10 for now because it has its own problems)
Additional clean up instructions attached if you go that route.
Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
- Always list the version of the IDE you are using and the board version if applicable.
- How to insert an image into your post. ( Thanks Robin2 )
- Add your sketch where applicable but please use CODE TAGS ( </> )
- Add a SCHEMATIC were needed even if it is hand drawn
- Add working links to any specific hardware as needed (NOT links to similar items)
- Guessing is not the best way to describe an issue. Actual facts are the most important.
- Remember that the people trying to help cannot see your problem so give as much information as you can
CLEAN UP BEFORE INSTALLING ANOTHER COPY OF THE IDE OR ARDUINO CREATE.pdf (347 KB)
Your organization used Device Guard to block this app. Contact your support person for more info.
This line seems very relevant.
Device Guard is a combination of enterprise-related hardware and software security features that, when configured together, will lock a device down so that it can only run trusted applications that you define in your code integrity policies