Can't find board for Adafruit Metro 328

I've installed the Arduino SAMD boards that the tutorial I'm following mentioned as well as the Arduino AVR boards and see no entry that says Adafruit Metro 328. In fact, the only Adafruit board I see is Adafruit Circuit Playground Express.

Here is my board list:

EDIT: for some reason the image isn't render (account age?)

Here is the imgur link to my boards list screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/aJ6Gmyb

The OPs image

I am not clear which environment you are working in and which tutorial you are following

It is not the list from CREATE.

Apparently it uses the cp drivers listed below but there are also variations of the metro so the EXACT type might also be useful but some are treated as a UNO.

Posting tips.

• Always list the version of the IDE you are using and the board version if applicable.
  • How to insert an image into your post. ( Thanks Robin2 )
  • Add your sketch where applicable but please use CODE TAGS ( </> )
  • Add a SCHEMATIC were needed even if it is hand drawn
  • Add working links to any specific hardware as needed (NOT links to similar items)
  • Remember that the people trying to help cannot see your problem so give as much information as you can

COMMON ISSUES

• Ensure you have FULLY inserted the USB cables.
  • Check you have a COMMON GROUND where required.
  • Where possible use USB 2.0 ports or a USB 2.0 POWERED HUB to rule out USB 3.0 issues.
  • Try other computers where possible.
  • Try other USB leads where possible.
  • You may not have the correct driver installed. CH340/341 or CP2102
  • There may be a problem with the board check your wiring first.
  • Remove any items connected to pins 0 and 1.

Select "Arduino Uno". The Metro 328 is the same as the Uno as far as the Arduino IDE is concerned.

From the "Experimenter's guide for Metro" tutorial: https://learn.adafruit.com/experimenters-guide-for-metro/circ01-code%20

Next, we want Arduino to know what Board is being used currently. To do this, navigate to Tools > Board > Arduino/Genuino Uno