can't find I2c sensor register hex

HI,

I’m working with a rev sensor(color sensor-see in description). I know it’s hexa adress, but i can’t figure out the register hex for reading red,blue,green color. They do not provide a datasheet. I tried to do a “for in for”, as from 0 —>0x99 to write and read registers but nothing.
After some research, i’ve found this LINK :http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/588/TMD3782_Datasheet_EN_v2-475385.pdf, where it seems to be a sensor almost like this.
When i try to use that register hex(i tried almost all of them) it does nothing but shows an integer continously.

And this is the way i tried to cover register hex
for (b=0x00;b<=0x99;b++){

Wire.beginTransmission(0x39);
Wire.write(b);//
delay(100);
Wire.endTransmission(0x39);
Serial.println(Wire.read());
delay(150);}

where it seems to be a sensor almost like this.

Does that mean you don't even have a type string or the like from your sensor? What does "almost like this" mean? Does it just look similar? Does it claim to be compatible?

They do not provide a datasheet.

Then don't buy it. You'll never find out where the registers are and what their function is.

And this is the way i tried to cover register hex

Don't post code excerpts, always post complete code! And use code tags!!!

Your code won't work. Wire.read() never returns anything other than -1 if not preceded by a successful call to Wire.requestFrom().

Ask REV robotics for the data sheet.

@jremington: Just out of curiosity: How do you know which device the OP uses? Were the posted PNGs enough to recognize the datasheet?

The OP hinted that he bought the device at REV robotics. Google produced this page and sure enough, the lazy idiots do not provide a data sheet.

REV robotics does, however, provide this totally convincing user review:

THIS THING CHANGED MY LIFE!!! NOW I CAN SEE ALL COLORS, JUST WITH THIS SENSOR!! IT IS AWESOME. I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT.
COLOR SENSOR LOVER on Oct 12th 2017

What more would anyone need to know?