Can't find pairing password of Jdy-67 bluetooth module

Hello everyone.
I'm playing with Jdy-67 bluetooth module but i can't pair it on the phone

I tried some default password 1234, 0000,1111,... etc
I tried AT commands AT+PSS, AT+PIN, AT+PSWD but return nothing

Can you give me suggestion?
Any help would be appreciate

That appears to be a BLE device. I believe they always have a 6 digit password. Try 000000 or 123456

Nick_Pyner:
That appears to be a BLE device. I believe they always have a 6 digit password. Try 000000 or 123456

Thank for the info, but not working :((

Can't you just give it a new one?

Nick_Pyner:
Can't you just give it a new one?

A new one? No, i think this Bluetooth module is audio bluetooth receiver and sdcard mp3 player, not for transmission data like hc05 hc06

I have very little experience with BLE, and none with audio. I said what I said on the assumption that you need one and have the wherewithall to give it. IF you need to configure a password, the commands for HM-10 are AT+PASS? to query but may be AT+PIN to assign. If there is no command in the datasheet, there may be no password required.

With HM-10, there is no pairing per se, even if the phone can see it, and the connection is made in the app. No password is required to do that, even though there is provision for password in the HM-10 command set.

Nick_Pyner:
I have very little experience with BLE, and none with audio. I said what I said on the assumption that you need one and have the wherewithall to give it. IF you need to configure a password, the commands for HM-10 are AT+PASS? to query but may be AT+PIN to assign. If there is no command in the datasheet, there may be no password required.

With HM-10, there is no pairing per se, even if the phone can see it, and the connection is made in the app. No password is required to do that, even though there is provision for password in the HM-10 command set.

You were right, it not required password in the app :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Thank you for your advice, thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.